CONDITIONS OF ALL SALES !
The following conditions of sales are the complete and only terms and conditions on which all property is offered for sale.
1. All Property is sold AS IS & WHERE IS, and we make NO guarantees, warranties or
representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property of the correctness
of the catalog or other description of authenticity of authorship, physical condition,
size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, literature or historical
relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Prospective
bidders should inspect the property prior to bidding to determine the condition, size
and whether or not it has been repaired or restored. No refunds or credits shall be
2. All goods are sold subject to a 6% Sales Tax unless a valid resale number is given.
3. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added on all purchases unless otherwise
4. Payment in Full must be on the day of purchase. Payment may be by Cash, Visa,
MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Established Customer Check, and New Customer Check with Bank Letter of Guarantee addressed to B & B Antiques.
Credit Cards will only be accepted at our permanent facility in Gu-Win, AL
unless otherwise noted on the auction page or brochure.
5. Bidders are required to register prior to the auction and must use the number issued
to them when they are the successful bidder. No transfer from one Buyer to another
will be recognized by B & B Antiques.
6. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer will be the Purchaser. In the
event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, the Auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute.
7. Upon the fall of the Auctioneerís hammer, title will pass to the highest bidder as
acknowledged by the Auctioneer, subject to fulfillment by such bidder of all of the
conditions set forth herein, and bidder assumes full risk and responsibility and will
pay the full purchase price.
8. You may leave your merchandise until a later date, but B & B Antiques will not be
responsible for either loss or damage.
9. We have tried to be as accurate as possible in our descriptions and listings; however,
we urge you to make your own inspections. Bid based upon your own opinions. Any announcements, other than normal auction descriptions, made auction day shall take
precedence over any others.
10. Preview: Call For Preview Dates On Each Auction
11. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition
to other remedies available to us and the Consignor by law, including without
limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, we, at
our option, may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all
payment made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without
reserve and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency, cost, including handling
charges, the expenses of both sales, our commission on both sales at our regular rates, all other charges due hereunder and incidental damages. In addition a
defaulting purchaser will be deemed to have granted us a security interest in, and we may retain as collateral security for such purchaserís obligations to us, any property in our
possession owned by such purchaser. We shall have all of the rights afforded a secured party under the Uniform Commercial Code with respect to such property
and we may apply against such obligations all monies held or received by us for
the account of, or due from us to such purchaser. At our option, payment will not
be deemed to have been made in full until we have collected funds represented by
checks, or, in the case of Bank or Cashierís Checks, we have confirmed their
authenticity. These conditions of sale as well as the purchaserís and our respective
rights and obligations hereunder shall be governed by and construed and enforced
in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama. By bidding at an auction, whether present in person, or by and through an agent, absentee bid, telephone or
other means, the purchaser shall be deemed to have consented to the jurisdiction
of the state courts of, and the federal courts sitting in, The State of Alabama.
12. All information contained on this website or in any type of
advertising was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed.